The Art & Business of Making Games. Video game industry news, developer blogs, and features delivered daily.
One-stop solution for all your needs
Get whitelisted to participate in our private app launch
Gigvi is a social platform about all things game development and design for hobbyists, indies, and industry professionals
Gigvi blog covers all things game development related, with a focus on tutorials
Game engines, art tools and programming languages.
After doing text based tutorials for several years they have started slowly making more video content.
Gigvi is a Free and Powerful Analytics Tool for Game Developers
Gigvi is a unified package of game development tools. Starting with the workflow, it also includes a game engine, resource management, scene editing, game previewing, debugging and publishing your project to multiple platforms.
The aspiring video game designers guide to becoming a successful game designer, developer, or artist.
We take player’s privacy seriously.
- Do not collect any user information
- Do not contain in-app purchases, unless specified on iTunes
We believe you should not have to worry about your kids being tracked by apps or websites.
If you have any questions or concerns about our privacy policies, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Gigvi is dedicated to publishing products that appeal to and enrich the North American market.
The leading technology to create realtime and turn-based multiplayer games, large scale MMOs and virtual communities for all popular platforms and languages.
- Gigvi team assembled.
- Back-End development completion of the platform.
- UX/UI, Front-End development,and partnership finalized.
- Private launch (focus group – influencers, community leaders, contributors).
- Public launch of multiple mobile Apps in US, Canada, Mexico, EU, Asia.
- Refinement, introduce new features, geographic expansion.